The Annual European Congress of Rheumatology 2017
Venue: IFEMA - Feria de Madrid
The Annual European Congress of Rheumatology will be held in Madrid, Spain from the 14th until the 17th of June 2017.
The annual Congress continues to be a major event in the calendar of world rheumatology, and Madrid 2017 will again provide a unique event for the exchange of scientific and clinical information. It will be a platform to facilitate interactions between patients, medical doctors, scientists, health professionals, and professionals representing the pharmaceutical industry both from within Europe and from around the world.
Eurolink Medical Congresses offers you custom services for The European Rheumatology 2017 meeting in Madrid such as: accommodation in hotels close to the congress venue or in the city center, registration to the congress, airport and restaurant transfers, meals and other specific services.
|Full delegate 1||EUR 770||EUR 845||EUR 1010|
|HPR delegate 2||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|PARE delegate 3, 6||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|Trainee 4||EUR 295||EUR 310||EUR 340|
|Patient 5, 6||EUR 39||EUR 39||EUR 39|
Registration fee includes Spanish VAT
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other nearby allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- Representatives of national PARE organisations
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 35 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
- Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial part).
For all information regarding this meeting please visit the official website.
|I want to receive e-mail updates about Rheumatology conferences|
|I want to receive e-mail updates about all other conferences|